On the move:
This year has been an exciting time of evolution and growth for NetLine Corporation. Our 22nd year in business has been full of accomplishments and changes, including:
• Expansion of the Account-Based Marketing Platform.
• Redesign and release of the NetLine Portal for all clients.
• Launch of advance campaign analysis reporting.
• Invitation to B2B marketers from all industries and organizations to the NetLine Portal.
• Launch of the NetLine Agency Advantage Program aimed at driving revenue growth for B2B Marketing Agencies.
• Top 100 rank on the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
While our growth has been vast, one important characteristic has remained, our commitment to quality, transparency, and delivering the most powerful solutions for B2B marketers to achieve lead generation success is core to our DNA.
A note from our CEO, Robert Alvin, shared earlier this year:
NetLine started out as a passion-project [and] has grown to support thousands of customers, reach hundreds of millions of users, and process over 35 million leads over the past 22 years. Without you, none of this would have been possible and for that I am forever grateful…In many ways, I believe our best work is coming to fruition and I’m eager to share it with you in 2017. Thank you for trusting our small company to deliver big results.
‘Tis the season for family and friends:
While we enjoy holiday festivities with loved ones, our offices will be closed Monday, December 26th through Monday, January 2nd. We will reopen Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017. Over the holiday break, your campaigns will not be impacted and you will be able to make changes to campaigns as necessary, and submit new campaigns for approval.
NetLine Corporation wishes you a very joyous holiday season and we look forward to working with you in 2017.